Oats are the one of the best ways to start your day! Oats are a wonderful slow release energy, and packed with lots of good nutrients. These oats are a spin on the classic Overnight oats/Bircher Museli – but with less sugar, salt, fat and potentially dairy free!
What you’re going to need – to make enough for 2
- 60g of Oats
- 60g of Yoghurt (fat free and of course you can use dairy free)
- 50ml of Milk (and more in the morning to lose the mixture)
- 1 apple grated or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of rasins (or cranberries works fabulously)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
What you’re gonna need to do –
- Grate the Apple
- Mix together the Oats and Yoghurt and then slowly mix in the Milk
- Add in the Cinnamon and raisins
Add any syrup of honey as you wish, especially for kids this might need a bit of sweetening!
Hope you enjoy this yummy breakfast, let me know if there are any ways you like to switch this up!
Happy Saturday, Alice xo